Joint Task Force for Family Readiness Education on Deployment
The Joint Task Force for Family Readiness Education on Deployment is responsible for:
- Identifying deployment support information needs of service and family members.
- Acquiring, developing and maintaining the most accurate, timely family readiness information and resources available throughout DoD and the military services.
- Working with partner organizations to make resources accessible 24/7 through the DoD Deployment Health & Family Readiness Library (DH&FR Library).
Command leaders, service and family members are encouraged to provide feedback on the DH&FR Library and its content by clicking on the DH&FR Library's Feedback link.
FRED Partner Organizations
- DASD / Force Health Protection (FHP)
- DUSD / Military Community & Family Policy (MC&FP)
- Air Force Directorate of Personnel Services
- USArmy Center for Health Promotion & Preventive Medicine (USACHPPM)
- DoD Reserve Affairs (RA)
- National Military Family Association (NMFA)
- Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Combat Casualty Care Center
- Navy Environmental Health Center (NEHC)